Pasha Brands is a vertically integrated prohibition-era brand house that is firmly rooted in BC’s craft cannabis industry, which boasts a reputation as the worlds best. Pasha subsidiary, BC Craft Supply Co. Ltd. is driven to assist craft growers in obtaining security clearance and licensing to grow as micro-cultivators, specializing in education and compliance to bring growers into the regulated cannabis supply market.
The software development team is looking for a Software Tester to manually test and execute user workflows for the user interface, perform eCommerce transactions, and provide user interpretations of data analysis features of our products. Additionally this role will ensure product requirements are met, defects are identified, reported, and that a high standard of product quality is maintained. This is a short-term contract role for a specific project.
- Work closely with software team to verify software user experience for our online cannabis tools
- Update, maintain, and execute use cases, test cases, and test plans for existing features and user interfaces in our software.
- Review and verify software designs and user workflows, test verification plans, recommend software changes to improve the quality of our products and enhance its ease of use.
- Document, track and manage defects and help in issues resolution
- Collaborate with a team of developers, testers, product designers, and stakeholders using assigned feedback tools.
- Discuss the workflows with developers, product owners, and internal users and develop parallel verification test scripts and UAT test scripts.
- Identify routinely executed tests and use cases that are good candidates for test automation.
- Help internal and external customers resolve issues related to our software products.
- Gain advanced knowledge of cannabis science and quality control over time.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- 1+ years of software testing and/or eCommerce experience, with knowledge in creating, organizing and performing tests. Graduate work may be considered in lieu of software testing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineering, data science software design. Or equivalent experience
- Experience helping customers diagnose and resolve potential issues with software products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting online HTML code.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact the company at www.pashabrands.com.